
I have seen some of the videos showing the anti-Tea Party and Palin protesters at the Wisconsin rally and they were predictable.
I can't believe that what the union goons did in Wisconsin over the past month has helped their cause, and hopefully it will come back to hurt the Dems in 2012.
If anything, it showed the voters where many of their tax dollars are going and the disparity between many private sector and public sector workers and those employees who are protected by unions.
Blog author's comments - Sarah Palin: “That’s right. We’re here. We’re clear. Get used to it.”
I like Sarah Palin and thought she gave a good speech. Not many people could withstand the onslaught which has been heaped upon her since 2008. It's unprecedented, and anyone paying attention to the MSM and the liberals and progressives who continue to back Obama should understand what the GOP is against in the fight for a win in 2012.
The non-defense of Palin by the Republican establishment does not surprise me. If by chance she would win the GOP nomination, I am still not confident she can defeat Obama. I believe for now, she has found her niche as a conservative with what she is currently doing by promoting the Tea Party movement and the Republican Party.
I must say they haven't shut up Sarah Palin. Despite all the left's attacks, she's still out there fighting. She defended Gov. Walker, took it to the GOP and hammered Obama. How many other members of the Republican Party do we ever see do this?
h/t: breitbart
No comments:
Post a Comment