Friday, November 6, 2015

Despite Polls, Bush Declares: 'I'm Going To Win In New Hampshire'


Truth Revolt -- Jeb Bush may be trailing in the polls, but as The Washington Examiner reports, the former Florida governor is making bold predictions about winning the first primary in New Hampshire.

Jeb Bush guaranteed victory in New Hampshire's first in the nation primary. Despite tanking poll numbers, the governor told WMUR he remains confident he can win.

"I'm going to win it," Bush said.

"Is it a must-win for you?" asked WMUR's John DiStaso.

"Oh, I'm going to win it," Bush repeated. "I honestly believe I'm going to win New Hampshire."

Bush is currently ranked fifth place in New Hampshire according to the Real Clear Politics average of recent polls. He trails Donald Trump, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio and John Kasich, respectively

Blog Author’s Comments – Jeb Bush believes he will win in New Hampshire and if he does it will be a surprise to many including me. I really don't see that he has the qualifications or that his heart is into a run for the White House, not against the people he is competing with. But, he is still the RINO RNC/establishment's favorite boy.

It seems to me that the GOP establishment doesn't really care if they win in 2016 if they have to back Donald Trump, Ted Cruz or Ben Carson. I would guess he has to spend the money raised for his campaign but Jeb Bush has to face the reality that he will not, and in my opinion should not, be the GOP nominee for President.

No comments: