As part of their position on border security negotiations democrats are trying to insert limits or caps on the number of detainees ICE can hold. Former ICE Director Tom Homan explains how 30,000 criminal aliens would have to be released from detention if Democrats get their way. WATCH!
“I’ve been saying for almost a year that I don’t think they’re ever going to accomplish the abolish ICE that they’ve been saying they’re going to do. But I’ve been saying what they’re going to do is bankrupt ICE to make them ineffective. They’ll take their money away so they can’t do their job.”
(Via: TLR )
Blog Author's Comments: The clock is ticking and the deadline growing near for either another shutdown or the President and any Republicans who care, will find the money from another source of the government, that is what I believe will happen.
Speaker Pelosi and her Democrats, especially the freshman members of congress, along with the gang of presidential candidates, are showing the people of our country what they stand for and want for us. The Wall or barrier will be built one way or another. It has to happen, to save America.

No comments:
Post a Comment