The Democrats’ Green New Deal is an umbrella term for the radical left agenda. It features eliminating fossil fuels and air travel, radically reducing the American standard of living, imposing socialism, and inflicting what progressives call “social justice.” All of this is justified by hysteria based on the supposed menace of anthropogenic global warming. This in turn is based on rubbish. Science director Jay Lehr of the Heartland Institute takes a couple whacks at the climate change piñata:
I can’t vouch for the accuracy of his arguments, because I’m not a scientist. But then, neither are the politicians and journalists driving the hoax. I do know a rat when I smell one.
Needless to say, Dr. Lehr will not be first in line to get government grants, despite his distinguished career.
(Via: MB )
Blog Author's Comments: If Al Gore actually believed his own manure he has distributed, he would not have purchased $9M of ocean front property near Los Angles. Notice how 'scientist' Gore continually refers to this part of the atmosphere and how it "thickens". The only things that have thickened since carnival barker "Al" started this nonsense, is his wallet and his waistline.
Global Warming/Climate Change has been very, very good to lying Mr. Gore. When he left his office of vice-president his net worth was less than $2 million. Now it is estimated that he is worth close to $150 million. This is quite pathetic because it is supported by so many in our society, the majority of the media, as well as the Democratic Party.


No comments:
Post a Comment