Friday, April 15, 2011

Rush Limbaugh - Interview With Donald Trump

Trump on Obama: Obama is a terrible president, the only thing he does well is campaign. He doesn't have the capability to be a great president, and the world is laughing. We're like a joke. The Obama administration is incompetent.



Blog author's comments - Donald Trump is a bright person and very successful business man with a large network of contacts. He is saying what many voters are eager to hear.

At this time I don't know enough about his background to say he is the conservative we want in the White House.

If he decides to run and we believe the polls, he seems to have a better chance of winning than any of the other names that have been bantered about thus far as possible GOP candidates for 2012.

If he won the nomination and would pick Allen West as his VP running mate, I think they would be a formidable pair. I would have some confidence that they could defeat Obama.

I am sold on West but still unsure about Trump. I would take the chance on Trump/West than see Obama win a second term.


Trump to headline South Florida Tea Party Tax Day Rally.

Trump/West 2012? Allen West not closed to idea of being Donald Trump's VP.

video via: dailyrushbo

No comments:

Post a Comment