Attacking Gov. Chris Christie's Weight
Quoting Neil Cavuto:"I prefer they look in the mirror themselves and stick their condescending comments up their you know what. But that is just me, slightly overweight, very pissed."
Blog author's comments - Neil Cavuto's show is one of the few news shows worth viewing. That said, I think his comments concerning the shots Chris Matthews took at Gov. Christie were very good.
'Hardball' host Chris Matthews appeared at a local event in Washington D.C. last Thursday to trash Republican Chris Christie as too fat to be President. The Washington Examiner reported that Matthews derided the New Jersey governor, mocking, "Chris Christie is moon over New Jersey, he should not wear white shirts, I tell you that."
This is what prompted the remarks by Neil Cavuto. Chris Matthews is one of the talking heads on the all liberal -- all the time MSNBC. He will go after anyone who is a 'hated' conservative.
I must wonder if what he said about Chris Christie - would he have said that to him in person? I believe we know the answer to that question.
Has Chris Matthews ever had something intelligent to say about anything?
No comments:
Post a Comment