Friday, November 9, 2018

CNN's Tapper Compares Trump To Gangsters
After Press Conference On Midterm Elections


Jake Tapper might want to rethink his comparison strategy. Gangsters kind of take uh, talk like that personally. If anyone is watching CNN they are definitely watching 'fake news'. I have never been able to view this network for longer than a 3 minute span. I cannot take the non-stop Leftist lies and propaganda.

Anyone who follows politics has seen how Blitzer and Tapper's network partner Jim Acosta treated the President and the young White House female intern who attempted to take the microphone from him and pass it to the next reporter who was called on by President Trump, at his press conference on Wednesday.

Acosta has finally had his press pass pulled and is no longer allowed on the White House grounds. President Trump has had a huge amount of patience with him. But, the way Acosta treated both Trump and the intern totally crossed the line. Yet, many in the 'drive by' media are blaming the young intern and of course the President.

I am amazed when they tell us about "all the lies", yet never tell us what the lies were. And where did he come up with, "danced on their graves?" I saw the video where Acosta again made a fool of himself at the presser and how he got physical with the intern. But, I did not hear the President say anything that I would construe and disparaging against the Republican candidates who lost their election. There was no "dancing on the graves." More lies from CNN.

"You Are Rude Terrible Person" Trump Explodes
On CNN's Jim Acosta Over His Recent Actions

No comments:

Post a Comment