Blog Author's Comments -- A little history lesson: If you don't know the answer make your best guess. Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it?
1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph Stalin D. None of the above
2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi Amin D. None of the Above
3) "(We) ... can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
A. Nikita Khrushev B. Josef Goebbels C. Boris Yeltsin D. None of the above
4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."
A. Mao Tse Dung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong Il D None of the above
5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. Molotov D. None of the above
6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."
A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam Hussein D. None of the above
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS...
(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005
Be afraid. Be very, very afraid...
Anybody that would vote for Hillary Clinton just because they think it's time for a female president, has got to remember what happened when they voted for Barack Obama because they thought it was time for a black president.
The Republican Party may never learn, but if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency in 2016 that is the end of the Party. It will be a continuation of the Obama regime and even worse she would be able to appoint at least three Supreme Court Justices, and they would essentially rewrite the Constitution. It is time for the leaders of the GOP to back Donald Trump and do everything they can to put him in office.