Tuesday, September 29, 2020

NYT's Hit Piece on Trump's Taxes Backfires Spectacularly...


Blog Author's Comments: I don't believe the President takes a paycheck, nothing contained in his tax returns is not legal, so aside from the politicised NY Times and liberals, who cares? They illegally disclosed President Trump’s tax records, so who has broken the law? I disagree with Pat Gray, that President Trump wants us to believe he is a Billionaire, I have never seen that in anything he has ever said.

The Leftists have no achievements, their only agenda is to falsely attack our President. I want to see these tax returns — Pelosi, Feinstein, Clintons, Obama and Biden family. Trump's accountants make sure he uses the loopholes that the Democrats setup for themselves. This farce was manufactured to take attention away from the real crooks, Joe Biden and his son. This “revelation” is only the beginning, wait until October, the Marxist Left and Democrats are just getting warmed up.

Good Luck With That!

No comments:

Post a Comment