Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Debate of the Century!


Blog Author's Comments: In the mind of Chris Wallace, he is more important than the President. Wallace is a liberal hack who had no business moderating anything, his side was clear for the entire debate and disgusting to watch. He was coaching and guiding Biden throughout the debate, which is why he spoke more than Biden. All I heard was Wallace interrupting the president. The Democrats and media are already running cover for Biden to cancel future debates.

Wallace had to rescue Biden with a new segment everytime he received pressure to answer a real question from Trump. Let us not forget, according to Biden, Antifa is just an idea. As soon as I heard that the Never-Trumper Chris Wallace was the moderator, I knew it was going to be heavily favored towards Biden, a pathetic career politician, 47 years in government and nothing to show for it. Fox News is an embarrassment, for employing many of the people they do.


Editorial Cartoon by Lisa Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment