Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hillary Warns President Trump:
‘Don’t tempt me’ to run for President again...


Hillary Clinton hasn’t closed the door on running for president, after all.

The failed 2016 candidate warned President Trump on Twitter today not to “tempt” her to run for a third time.

Trump urged Clinton to get into the race to “steal it away” from Elizabeth Warren, as she did with Bernie Sanders in 2016.

“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren,” Trump tweeted on Tuesday.” Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting ‘C’ Subpoena!”

“Don’t tempt me,” Clinton responded. “Do your job.”

Clinton’s tweet comes during an extensive media tour to promote a new book. During an appearance on The View, she teased a run.

Abby Huntsman told Clinton her sister is “convinced” that the failed 2016 candidate will get into the 2020 race “in six months.”

“Six months?” an aghast Hillary responded, looking at her watch, seemingly indicating as though that would be too late.

Shaking her head as the other hosts asked if she was going to announce a campaign, “I would come here if I did,” Clinton responded, “I would quickly come here.”

“That’s not a no,” Huntsman noted.

“No,” Clinton said, dismissively waving her hand. “I’ve said repeatedly no,” she said amid the awkward moment.
(Via: AM )
Blog Author's Comments: I don't know if I could handle the whining, bullying media the Democrats in Congress and the so-called Hollywood elites a second time. Then again, it would be priceless to see the look on the faces of the media again. The Left's playbook is open for all to see and their corruption has been exposed.

They could and would still blame Russia, Ukraine and President Trump for winning. I believe Clinton is being tempted to run, because she is obsessed with wanting to be the first female president, especially when she sees what is happening to Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders, along with the leftist/socialist candidates such as Elizabeth Warren and the entire Democratic Party.

If she does, she will continue to wait perhaps two more months, because she wants it to be a big shock and surprise on the public for major impact. The mainstream media would have priority on her royal announcement, and they would never stop promoting her 24/7 until the election is over and then go insane again after she loses.


Second Debate between President Trump and Hillary Clinton
One of the all-time greatest comebacks in a presidential debate.

Editorial Cartoon by A. F. Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment