Been A Disaster For The Democrats”...
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) Calls Him Out...
Did you know Strzok hated Trump?...
And He Delivered Each Blow in a Calm and Determined Voice.
Sure Should Not be Below The Law...
the Afternoon Mueller Hearing “They Would”...
Blog Author's Input: Special Counsel Robert Mueller has simply been a 'figure head'. I believe Andrew Weissmann has been running the day to day operation of the so-called investigation of President Trump.
Perhaps one of the most seemingly revealing moments in the hearings occurred when Mueller testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee that if it were not for the Office of Legal Counsel rule that says a sitting president can not be indicted, Mueller would have criminally charged the president based on the findings of his investigation.
“The reason that you did not indict the president is because of the OLC opinion that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?” Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif. asked Mueller.
“Correct,” Mueller replied.
Mueller backpedaled on these remarks the top of the second hearing of the day, saying “I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning. I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.”
So, if he and his staff of attorneys could not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime, than there was no crime. And Mueller and crew collected between $32 - $35 million dollars, and put the president and his supporters through this misery while our tax dollars paid them. But, the Democrats and mainstream media will continue with their same false narrative since President Trump was elected.


No comments:
Post a Comment