Sunday, February 25, 2018

MSNBC: Not Just Malevolent, But Also Really Stupid...

When I first saw a screenshot of this tweet, I assumed it was a Photoshop. But no; Lawrence O’Donnell is actually for real:


Wow, that means if you have an AR-15, you can wait until after the other person shoots before shooting back. You can go all around and shoot everyone before anyone can shoot you. Because your bullets are faster. No wonder all the armies of the world use AR-15s.
(Via: Moonbattery)
Blog Author's Comments: 2182 MPH = 3200.27 FPS. Larry: If I use two handguns, one in each hand, do I get twice as fast? And if you shoot me first and you've only got one handgun, I should be fast enough to jump out of the way and dodge your slow bullet, because I have an AR-15 which shoots a bullet 3 times faster than yours, you won't be able to dodge mine.

Well, the ammo which would typically be a .223 from an AR-15 will produce a significantly higher muzzle velocity, than say, an ordinary sidearm with 9mm or S&W .40 caliber, but concerning yourself about the velocity of the round is idiotic in the extreme. Larry, thank you for passing along what could be a life saving tip. Ah yes, the always pained "Lawrence." Desperately wants to be taken seriously.

Can you just imagine the level of stupidity that would occur if Lawrence O’Donnell and Rachel Maddow co-hosted a show on MSNBC? I enjoy it when so-called intelligent journalists like Mr. O'Donnell proclaim to be brilliant and we should treat them as such. Then they open their mouths and prove to us otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment