GP -- Hillary is good at blaming people for things. Clinton lashed out at Republicans and the NRA after the Las Vegas mass shooting this week.
"Hillary Clinton told the Tonight Show audience: I can’t believe that one whole political party in the greatest country on earth is totally sold to the gun lobby and will do whatever they are told to do despite the loss of life."
But it took a GOP lawmaker to put her in her place.
"Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-NC): Well, it's good to be in the long list of Ms. Clinton and the blame game. I'd say to her this bump stock was approved to ATF in 2010 during the Obama administration when Ms. Clinton was Secretary of State."
Ouch.
The bump fire stock was approved by the feds in 2010 - When Hillary was Secretary of State.
Blog Author's Comments: Perhaps now would be a good time to remind Clinton of two things: 1. The disastrous policy of Janet Reno regarding the Branch Dravidians was the catalyst for the abominable acts of that monster Timothy McVeigh, where 169 people lost their lives. He used a Ryder Truck and fertilizer.
2. Her husband, president Bill Clinton, refused Sudan's offer of Osama bin laden, which kept him free to finance the horror of 9/11, accomplished by box cutters allowing them the takeover of airplanes and the murder of 3000. Neither of these events used guns.
And at Waco, Janet Reno used government tanks and incendiary device's to kill more than 80, including children. Clinton needs a reality check. And I don't care about her opinion; she has already proven countless times what a lying, cooked and inept person she is. I just wish that she would go away. And meanwhile there has been no indictment for Eric Holder using the BATFE to run guns to Mexico, along with Barack Obama who had full knowledge before and after the fact.
Would someone again remind her that she lost the election? But, she is well aware of it, and that is why she goes around telling everyone, but never mentions herself, who is to blame for her loss. The sad thing is, she thinks blame is an actual winning strategy and that she is still relevant. The Las Vegas shooter was a registered democrat and one of her supporters. I hear it all the time and perhaps it is true, that liberalism is a mental disease and should be dealt with immediately. And that I believe is called an inconvenient truth. I never get tired of saying this, but I am so glad Hillary Clinton is not the president.
Trump Visits Him: "I Will Stand" For My President
A badly wounded Las Vegas shooting survivor quickly stood up when President Donald Trump came to visit him in the hospital.
“I will never lie down when the President of this great country comes to shake my hand!” Thomas Gunderson, who was shot in the leg, wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday. “There may be plenty of issues in this country but I will always respect my country, my president and my flag. Shot in the leg or not, I will stand to show my President the respect he deserves!”

No comments:
Post a Comment