Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rush Limbaugh - Explains The McConnell Plan


Rush describes the reality of Republican Senator Mitch McConnell’s proposed debt ceiling plan in four easy steps:

-- Give Obama 2.5 trillion dollars.

-- Chase off the Tea Party activists.

-- Let Obama change the relationship between the Executive and Congress by giving him spending authority.

-- Then declare victory.

Rush continues to say that in reality it’s Obama who is panicking implying that we shouldn’t give up so easily.




Blog author's comments - Not much else to add except that I agree with Limbaugh. I will not attempt to explain the plan put forth by Republican Senator Mitch McConnell except to say I believe it would be a cave in by the GOP.

Obama could break the budget/debt/spending stalemate if he really wanted to. I was hopeful that Senator Mitch McConnell's plan was off the table because both Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi liked it, so it has to be a bad deal for the Republican Party.


Overview of McConnell's plan here:
Reid and McConnell expect to unveil debt-limit 'Plan B' next week.

HT: The Right Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment