Monday, July 18, 2011

Obama Is Fear-Mongering on Debt Ceiling

Rep. West: Obama is 'Sad,' 'Pathetic,'
'Fear-Mongering' on Debt Ceiling

CNS News - Rep. Allen West calls President Barack Obama’s actions on the debt ceiling debate “sad”, “pathetic” and “fear-mongering”.
In an interview with CNSNews.com, West was asked about his recent comments that the president was fear-mongering when using the issue of Social Security payments in the debt ceiling debate.

“To come out and just say, we’re not going to – I don’t think we’re going to be able pay seniors, I don’t think were going to be able to pay veterans that’s not leadership.

That’s why I said it was sad, it was pathetic, it’s fear-mongering and it’s trying to turn people against other folks who are trying to come up with viable solutions. That’s not what I think a president should be doing,” West said. - Continue reading...

Blog author's comments - As usual, West is correct. A good many of us are aware of the game Obama is playing. I do think that West is a natural leader and unafraid to speak the truth.

Too bad this man is not the President instead of Obama. From what I know of him, America and the world would be extremely better off.



Cartoon by Bob Gorrell

No comments:

Post a Comment