Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MSNBC's Matthews - Palin Derangement Syndrome


Chris Matthews: 'Palin's Talking to People Who Don't Read Newspapers or Watch Serious TV Shows Like Mine'

On Monday's "Hardball," the MSNBCer actually said, "I think Sarah Palin's talking to people who don't read newspapers, don't pay attention to serious television broadcasts, whether the Lehrer Hour or anything like it or even this program".



MATTHEWS: Do you know what I think she’s doing? I don't think she is a thoughtful politician. I think she's talking to people who don't read newspapers, don't pay attention to serious television broadcasts, whether the Lehrer Hour or anything like it or even this program, don’t pay attention to anything that’s even in the middle, who don’t have any effort at all to learn anything, believe her when she says they're keeping the truth from us when the people who believe her are making absolutely no effort to find out what the truth is. So they’re willing to believe it’s somebody else’s fault. She’s in an interesting little game she plays with people.

Blog author's comments - Amusing, Matthews actually believes he has a serious television news show. It's Sarah Palin's fault nobody watches him?

Matthews show is one of the lowest in the ratings. MSNBC cannot be taken seriously. Shortly after Comcast purchased MSNBC they bounced Keith Olbermann and I would think there will be a few more going out the door.

Notice when Matthews talks so fast he spits, the spitting gets worse when he mentions Palin or Beck.

Imagine that, Palin's supporters are basically illiterates that don't learn anything and are making absolutely no effort to find out what the truth is by watching shows like Matthews.


h/t: newsbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment