Thursday, February 24, 2011

Laura Ingraham Show - Huckabee Slams Matthews


Mike Huckabee Strikes Back At Chris Matthews:
'See a Doctor - You're Off Your Meds and Out of Control'

newsbusters - As NewsBusters previously reported, MSNBC's Chris Matthews on Wednesday accused former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee of wanting to commit "ethnic cleansing" on Arabs in Israel's West Bank.

After conservative radio host Laura Ingraham played the "Hardball" clip to Huckabee on her radio program Thursday, the Fox News contributor had some choice words for the man that admits getting thrills up his leg when President Obama speaks.



HUCKABEE: Can you believe this guy? I mean, come on. Chris Matthews, he’s got to be one of the most incredibly interesting people who gets a job in the media today. And he’s calling me a lunatic because I happen to believe that you can’t take a country like Israel, with its tiny little strip of real estate, and continue to allow its enemies to sit on top of them.

Guess what? That doesn’t work. When you have this organization called the Palestinians, and they don’t even think that Israel should exist, and never have yet acknowledged their right to an existence, and you want to give more land to them so they can be even closer to your children’s playground so they can throw, shoot rockets at them, this is, this is really amazing.

But I tell you what, I want to say to Chris Matthews, “Chris, see a doctor. Do it quickly. You’re out of control. You’re off your meds. You absolutely must get help. And do it today.”

Blog author's comments - Is it a shock to anyone why MSNBC has such low ratings? I never watch the network but I see the on-line clips of Chris Matthews, Rachel Maddow and Ed Schultz. It is true; they are all out of control. At least they finally fired Keith Olbermann.

It is no surprise that the few viewers they have are the hard core left-wingers who actually believe what these people say and use MSNBC as their only source for political news.

Even though Huckabee is near the top in a few of the early polls as the GOP's candidate for 2012, I don't believe he can defeat Obama.

We have less than two years to come up with someone to make Obama a one term president and it has to happen. Obama has to be defeated and the GOP must win back control of the Senate and retain the House of Representatives.

Obama cannot be allowed to inflict any more damage on our country.

1 comment:

  1. Ramerez beats the liberal scribblers(Toles,Babin,Bennet & Horsie)by a huge margin

    ReplyDelete