
Speaker Of the House John Boehner
The kissing which occurred was faked, unnecessary and completely unprofessional. Other than that, Pelosi’s speech was full of lies since she headed up the Congress which stepped on the Constitution over and over.
I do not know why she kept on and on, but my guess is she is still furious over being booted out. Her smile was relatively "fixed", and I wonder how long it took her to practice keeping it there? I assume that the Botox injections helped.
Boehner’s speech was delivered by a gentleman.
I have edited all of the above from the video and it only shows the actual passing of the gavel.
It was good to see that the new Speaker of the House went right to work and immediately took the action the majority of the people in our country hoped that he would.
Blog author's comments - I will add that the GOP must keep the pressure on the Democrats. They need to show the voters that the Republican Party, with the addition of the new conservative members, is serious about turning the country around.
h/t: foxnewsinsider
No comments:
Post a Comment