Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Charles Barkley On Obama's Basketball Skills

Barkley Not Impressed With Obama's Basketball Skills

cbsnews - Obama may be used to taking flak from Republicans for being too left-leaning. Now, he's getting it from basketball stars, too.

"He's a lefty. He always goes left," said former pro basketball star Charles Barkley, of the president's basketball prowess. "And if you just stand there, I'm not sure if you were to open up the right side, he could go right at all."

Barkley on Conan O'Brien's show was asked if he could easily take on the president in a one-on-one match-up. "Oh yeah," he said. "I mean, I'm an old fat guy now, but I'd kick his ass."




Blog author's comments - Good comments by Charles Barkley. He was talking about Obama's basketball skills but I believe it was also a backhanded swipe by Charles Barkley at Obama politically.

At least the liberals can't play the 'race card' with Barkley vs. Obama.

"He's a lefty. He always goes left," Barkley said. "And I'm not sure if you were to open up the right side, he could go right at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment