Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rush Limbaugh - Interview On Fox News


Rush Limbaugh on Fox News Greta: "You're Either With Obama and Dems or With America, You Can't Have Both"

"I think we're in the midst of a disaster, the Obama Administration, the regime and its agenda is a disaster for this country as founded, there is a systematic destruction of the private sector of this country taking place"




Blog author's comments - I agree with Limbaugh. I want Obama and the Democrats to fail with what they are attempting to do to America.

It is 'crunch time'. The Democrats have to be derailed November 2. I want to see Pelosi removed from her position as the Speaker of the House. I want to see Harry Reid gone forever.

We have the chance to dethrone these people and many more Democrats and RINO's. If it doesn't happen with the midterm elections, we will have lost the greatest chance we will have to take back our country!


Via: HAP

No comments:

Post a Comment