Amusing. Two days ago, Chris Matthews who hosts'Hardball', a liberal news show on MSNBC, issued an invitation to any Republican officeholder to come on his show and denounce Rush Limbaugh.
He claims Limbaugh has gone too far with his criticism of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic party. Matthews wanted someone, anyone, within the GOP ranks to tell the country that Rush Limbaugh is wrong and should not be held in such high esteem as a conservative, and a driving force for conserative values for our country.
It was Rush Limbaugh, when Obama was elected President. who said "I hope he fails." I believe that after less than two years, more people are also agreeing with him. When he said, "I hope he fails" what he was referring to was Obama's policies and how Obama wants to reshape the country. It has not taken very long to prove that Rush Limbaugh was right again.
After two days, Matthews announced that he had no takers on his invitation for a Limbaugh basher. I have to believe that Rush Limbaugh is correct when he said that one reason Matthews could not find anyone to come 0n his show was that no one knew he had issued the invitation. Nobody watches the show. Let's be honest, who watches MSNBC and the extreme liberal Chris Matthews? Only the hard core liberals who want socialism for the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment