"You Did Not Yet Answer My Question" Marsha Blackburn Cuts Off Biden Nominee Over "Astounding" Reply...
When anyone says "thank you for the question congressman," whatever follows is probably a lie, to buy them time to come up with a platable answer before they totally sink themselves. Or if they say, "I didn't understand the question, I am not sure what you mean, I need to check my notes or records", they don't have a clue as to what they are doing. It is probably a Biden nominee.
Difficult to believe Jeffrey Toobin was able to return to his CNN job and was accepted with open arms by management and his co-workers. And everything about Brian Stelter is phoney and strange. Most of the on-air people at CNN are very sick, yet they have spent the past four years ridiculing a very good President Donald Trump.
No comments:
Post a Comment