Blog Author's Comments: Here we go, dumb and dumber. Seems like the perfect ingredients to secure a President Trump win. But, with the raw hatred the Democrat Party, media and left have used during his first term, a win in 2020 will be an all out war. Has Abrams ever conceded the Georgia governor race to Kemp? I don't believe that in her mind she has, the woman still thinks she won 'if all the votes were counted.' Yet, I suppose she has two things in her favor, a female and black. From what I understand there was a lot of lying and fraud going on in and around Atlanta during her Governor’s race.
If she is on the Democrat ticket, more things will come out, don't underestimate the Trump Team. Also, I have heard if Biden announces his bid for the presidency, he will say he only wants to serve one term and make clear his intentions to then hand the baton to the young, up-and-coming radical leftists. Finally, I will not be surprised if Biden does not throw his hat into the ring. He really does not need it. Perhaps this is only a diversion to get some of the press off of the extremely leftist candidates. But, it would be entertaining to watch Biden debate President Trump.


No comments:
Post a Comment