Monday, June 20, 2016

Donald Trump: I Won The Primary Without The GOP
Establishment, I Can Win Presidency Without Them


Breitbart -- On Sunday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he can win the presidency with or without the support of the Republican establishment.

Trump said, “I think we’re going to have a great convention, and we’re going to go on to a great victory. It would be nice if the Republicans stuck together. But I think because I’m a different kind of candidate, and Paul Ryan said that, I’m a different kind of a candidate. I think I can win either way. I can win one way or the other.”

He added, “I think I can, because I obviously won the primaries without them. I’m an outsider and I won the primaries. I do believe we can win either way, but it would be nice if we stuck together.”
Blog Author's Comments -- It is nothing short of scandalous and disgusting that the most popular candidate in history, with over 1,500 delegates, needs to make such statements and has to fight for his nomination. The real threat to Trump, from the Establishment, may come after the convention, in the general election. Ryan and company may help Hillary in an attempt to defeat Trump.

It would be the same old same as it is now with Obama. Apparently they don't care what Hillary does with the Supreme Court and eventually the Constitution. What the Establishment also has to keep in mind if some of them care about saving the country and their party, is they have to retain control of Congress. But the way they are currently conducting themselves their base may vote for Trump but attempt to defeat many other Republicans who are running for reelection. If Donald Trump is our president and he does not receive the cooperation from a Republican controlled Senate and House nothing will be accomplished and the Democrats will win again in 2020.


Tucker Carlson: Paul Ryan Is
Clearly Campaigning For Hillary


~ More News ~

Lynch: Authorities To Release Edited Transcripts Of Calls With Orlando Shooter

Obama Falsely Links Fires To Climate Change At Yosemite

Man Arrested At Trump Rally Tried To Disarm Police Officer

No comments: