Blog author's comments - Herman Cain has done well in the debates and seems to be drawing more attention. I agree with his assessment of many black voters.
I doubt he will make any Ron Paul supporters happy after Cain was asked to give a short description of each of the GOP candidates on the Tonight show.
I don't believe Herman Cain will win the nomination. But, if he does win...I will certainly vote for him.
I think Perry and Romney are the still the front runners but I am not a fan of Romney's and I was disappointed by Perry after his statement during the last debate concerning illegals in the state of Texas.
There is still time for other candidates to enter the race. I would prefer a conservative candidate but will vote for anyone who wins the Republican nomination. Obama must be defeated in 2012 and he is definitely beatable.
Video via: GWP
No comments:
Post a Comment