This is holding up the investigation into Brennan and his roll in the deep state coup to take down President Trump in 2016.
Apparently, acting Attorney General Todd Blanche refuses to authorize a subpoena to the US Senate to obtain the documents.
What is going on?
John Solomon broke this news earlier on Wednesday on The War Room with Steve Bannon.
John Solomon: I’m going to go back to being a reporter for a second. I do not know this information from anything I’ve gained in government. I can tell you with 100% certainty that Republicans are obstructing the investigation into weaponization. There are two Republicans I can name by name, Senator John Thune and Senator Tom Cotton. They have refused for months, four months now.
JOHN SOLOMON: John Thune and Tom Cotton Are Blocking the DOJ From Obtaining the Brennan Transcripts, and Todd Blanche Has Failed to Force Their Release.@jsolomonReports pic.twitter.com/ft5CHSUmMh
— Bannon’s WarRoom (@Bannons_WarRoom) August 5, 2026
Editor's Choice
- University of Maryland “Greatly Troubled” After Professor Arrested by ICE at Dallas Airport for Overstaying Visa – DHS Says He’s an “Illegal Alien from Ethiopia”...
- “TAKE A SEAT, MADAM!” Megyn Kelly UNLOADS in Epic Rant on “Ignorant Fool” Minnesota Lynx Coach Cheryl Reeve Over Transgender Locker-Room Claims...
- Knoxville Mayor Shares Chilling 2020 Talk When Deborah Birx Admitted the Truth Didn’t Matter When It Came to the Science...
- Trump orders changes to new helipad after weeks of around-the-clock work...
- California Democratic Party endorses billionaire tax...
- Sabalenka shows some courage, thank you...
- Nude dining launches at South Florida steakhouse: ‘Yes, it’s legal’...
- How a WNBA Second-Teamer Became a Super Star...
- WNBA’s Pro-Trans Stance in Women’s Basketball Is a Loser...

No comments:
Post a Comment