Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Sean Spicer Reacts to Chris Wallace's Jen Psaki Praise...


On Monday's "National Report", former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer reacted to Fox's Chris Wallace calling current White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki "one of the best press secretaries ever."

Most journalists including Wallace joined the ranks of left-wing politics years ago. Some people will lie for a paycheck and never seem to have a conscience. Wallace has been this way for a few years and he showed what he was during the first debate covering for Biden over President Trump.

No one should care what Chris Wallace says, even his voice is irritating and the way he has conducted himself the past few years is all I need to know about his character. Obviously he has no issue with lies, deceit and misinformation. He is one of the many reasons viewers have left Fox News.

I honestly believe Sean Spicer was a poor press secretary, the Newsmax interviewer did him a favor in an attempt to deflate what Wallace said about Psaki in effort to sell his new book. Make no mistake I don't care for Wallace or Psaki but President Trump's biggest fault was picking some members of his cabinet who were not the best and brightest he could have chosen.
News Links

Biden the superspreader… That’s a nasty cough Joe…

When George Bush gave Fauci a huge pay raise...

Senator Kennedy — I used to collect taxes, Janet Yellen knows better…

Today’s Editorial Cartoon by A. F. Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment