Saturday, August 14, 2021

Students Love Biden’s Eviction Moratorium,
As Long As It Doesn’t Apply To Them


Joe Biden or someone in his administration extended the eviction moratorium after the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional. If the landlord could not remove the tenant for non-payment, yet the government continued to want the taxes due on the property, they could no longer rent successfully. Many of these students do not live in the real world, which is why many people do not listen to the youth. They are too ready to give advice when they in the same sentence say I don’t know any details of the issue.

Anytime I hear "morally right" I cringe, It is either right or it isn't, legal or isn't, how you feel about it makes no difference. “I’ll be honest I haven’t done enough research on it so I’m going based off like what I think is morally right.” "It's a lose, lose situation." The perfect description of when the government gets involved in any sort of private business. So many young folks feel the way to fix any problem is the government. It is amazing how generous people can be with other people's money. Also amazing how little these college students know about what is happening in the world.
From President Trump...

News Links

Steve Inman friday special on Portland…

Democrat — Illegals are not spreading Covid...

Biden considering — Mandatory Vaccines for Interstate Travel…

W.H.O. Lead Investigator — ‘China told us what to write in our report’…

Today’s Editorial Cartoon by A. F. Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment