People who voted for Joe Biden reveal how clueless they are when asked basic questions. The people who said “I don’t follow politics” or “I don’t care about politics” think they know a lot about President Trump and disliked him, because the media told them to do so. Mark Dice makes fun of these people to their faces and they do not realize it. "What was his job for 8 years, shaking down foreign countries to fill his and the families’ pockets. Democrats rely on these types of people to get elected. It is amusing that the two young women were proud of themselves for knowing Biden was the vice-president.
Good examples showing the mental training of Leftist teachings. Biden is still Obama's vice-president while he serves his third term. “I don’t care about politics” just means they are too ignorant and intellectually lazy to attempt to understand the fundamental elements of it. Amazing just how influential the media and fake news have been.


No comments:
Post a Comment