The hottest new artist on the scene is Hunter Biden, and who actually believes this? Hillary Clinton is probably not too pleased that she didn't think of selling Chelsea's childhood scribbles thru her foundation for more family money. Obviously Hunter Biden’s true gift is money laundering. I would like to make an offer on a painting, but I don't have a lot of disposable income gained by fraud, graft and corruption, I am not a Democrat.
More corruption in open sight, yet nothing will ever come from it. The Department of Justice is under Joe Biden’s thumb, and Hunter has all the protection he needs. Purchasing a Biden painting is called ‘access.’ This shows how easily ‘liberals’ have abandoned essentially all principles they may have once had. The fact that this goes on in broad daylight ought to tell us that Americans are not in control of America anymore.


No comments:
Post a Comment