Sunday, May 2, 2021

Biden Remorse? Students Give Biden
A Brutal First 100-Days Rating...


In light of President Joe Biden's 100-day mark of his Presidency, Campus Reform reporter Ophelie Jacobson went to the University of Florida to ask students what they thought of his performance thus far.

Basically many of them are angry that they aren’t getting more free stuff at taxpayer expense. What these students have to realize is that when they graduate and go to work they will have to pay for all the stuff for everybody else. The scary thing is that they actually wanted the promises he made on the campaign trail to happen. If they are disappointed now, just wait till they start paying taxes. I don't believe many of them realize they will inherit the debt of all these spending bills.

I don't understand why people cannot realize how much we are all lied to nonstop. These are college students and their inability to think critically and speak articulately is sometimes embarrassing. Why didn't they ask if these people who were interviewed voted for him? I am glad at least some of our young people have their eyes open. Many only voted for him because they thought their student loans were going to be taken care of by the taxpayers. I was surprised that one of these students actually said, "We were doing better under President Trump!" He is liable to have some problems from not only his peers but instructors.
Today’s Meme — Newt Gingrich

No comments:

Post a Comment