Blog Author's Input: I noticed on Monday that the group 'True the Vote', suddenly dropped their cases in 4 states, before they had to submit solid evidence. Hopefully, this was done because they passed along their information to Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, and Rudy Giuliani, to be used in another case, but I haved to wonder if any real progress is being made.
Sure, if we just keep the faith the election fraud will expose President Trump as the winner, and the people who steered us to where we are now will be found guilty. I am not sure I buy much of that, even though it should happen in a just world. Unless the Trump lawyers and administration have the people who actually personally manipulated the votes, and will admit exactly what they did and how many votes they moved, deleted or created this may go nowhere.
If Sidney Powell can accomplish what she believes she can, the woman will deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom. She, Lin Wood and the other attorneys on the President's team are our last chance to retain him for a second term, as opposed to flushing America down the drain with a Biden/Harris cabal.
I assume there is more confidence in her, by predicting Trump will win, because of what she and othes have uncovered. I know she cannot tell us who, what, where, and when, and none of us need the why. If President Trump does not prevail, this country is lost, and we have no recourse except our vote, which does not count anymore. In any case, I am somewhat appeased with what she has been saying, and what might happen for the good of our country.
Has One Path to Victory — I Think He Has Two!

No comments:
Post a Comment