Kirby Said Journal...

Monday, November 30, 2020

Links To Political News & Video...


There is no way Joe Biden got 80 million votes...

Pres. Trump: “I’m going to use 125% of my energy to reveal voter fraud"...

GA SoS ordering Dominion voting machines to be wiped clean...

Pres. Trump on Georgia Gov. Kemp: "I'm ashamed that I endorsed him"...

'I am a Pollster and I find this election to be deeply puzzling'...

Why does the Liberal Media refuse to report meaningful data on Covid?

Is the FBI finally looking into Voter Fraud?

The Obama media is back...

Greg Kelly Walks Through The Mysteriously Magical Biden
Election Results That No-One Believes Actually Happened


Today’s Editorial Cartoon by Gary Varvel
Posted by Kirby at 1:32 AM
Labels: Links To News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Recent Posts

Loading...

News Sites

News Sites










Theme images by rusm. Powered by Blogger.