Sunday, October 25, 2020

How Did We Get Here?


Blog Author's Comments: The fact that Democrats and even some Republicans, do not like the President says a lot about these people, but those of us who care for our country, know he is truly the person and party of and for the people. I must also add that our Nation would be a better place, with two term, lifetime limits, for the majority of members of Congress, Governors and Mayors.

Literally, everything the Left have accused our President of doing they have done, because the corruption in politics, particullarly on the Democratic side, is off the charts. They used secret trials, with anonymous witnesses, giving hearsay testimony, to impeach him.

I really do not know if I want to witness what will happen with those on the Left, if President Trump wins a second term. There are many politicians and media people, and we all know of many, that should at this point in time, be dealt harsh penalities for what they have done to the President, for four years. I do look forward to hearing him say the following again, after the election. "We defeated a very corrupt establishment, and have kept our promise to the American people. And it's driving them crazy!" — President Donald J. Trump.

Today’s Editorial Cartoon by Mike Lester

No comments:

Post a Comment