Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Rudy Giuliani Reacts To NYC Car Protest Incident...


Blog Author's Comments: The way the driver of the car reacted, I feel was justified, no matter how many rioters are injured or killed. Decent, normal human beings do not trash cars or block the street. Those living in New York were lucky when they had Rudy Giuliani as Mayor, particularily during 911. Most people who voted for De Blasio must think the way he does, no wonder so many are now leaving New York with the so-called leadership they receive from their current Mayor and Governor.

We have not seen any mass confrontations of uninvolved citizens, coming up against a mob of BLM or Antifa rioters, with multiple deadly results. Both groups have made sure there are police around to protect them, from frightened citizens who might feel they have no choice, but to take out some of these rioters with deadly force, rather than face death or permanent injury from them. Very few people could survive a beating, so I know what I would do if I have the chance to avoid that from happening. It is not a pleasant contemplation, but it gets down to me or them, and I will not stop from defending myself, even if it means someone else will suffer a very unpleasant outcome.

Today’s Editorial Cartoon by Lisa Benson