Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Donald Trump: Iran and China 'Would
Own America'
if Joe Biden Wins in 2020


Blog Author's Comments: I cannot imagine Joe Biden as President. We do not want a weak and ignorant Commander in Chief during these difficult times, we need the leadership of President Trump. And Obama does not compare to the man the President is. I believe many more Americans would have died during this pandemic, if it had happened during Obama’s time in office.

I admire Trump and what he has been through during the past 3 plus years, and how he has guided the country. If it is proven that China engineered and helped spread this Virus, the entire world should unite and help to dry up China's funds and any manufacturing of goods, especially what they produce for companies in the United States.

It is pathetic during the time we are now living, how divided America is. The Democrats with the help of the media, would rather we all go through difficult times, so that perhaps they could win an election and regain their power, to damage the country beyond repair.

Image via. Patriot Post