House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview that America cannot withstand the “destruction” President Donald Trump would do if he wins a second term.
Pelosi said, “I can’t even envision a situation where he would be reelected. But we are not—we don’t take anything for granted.”
She added, “As I say, we have to have our own vision for the future. But everybody knows that we must be unified and making sure that he does not have a second term. Our country is great. The American people are wonderful. We’re a resilient country. We can withstand one term. But the destruction that he would do to the courts of our country, and the environment where he says I’m not going to use science as any basis for decisions on the environment. When he says, Article 2 says I can do whatever I want. He must be defeated."
(Via: Breitbart)
Blog Author's Comments: President Trump has done a commendable job during his first three years in office. And doing so, while the Democrats and media are trying their best to ruin him, his family and our country on a daily basis.
The economy is the best America has experienced for many decades, and Pelosi uses the word destruction. The woman is pathetic, and one of her many mistakes, was to turn her party's loons loose and attempt to impeach the man. She now may realize her mistake, though doubtful, but has to realize what her party has as potential candidates to try to defeat the President.
She leads the most Anti-American caucus in history and has disgraced herself and hurt the country, she is attempting to hide her own shame. Has any of the accused destruction the left insists Trump has caused, actually occurred...other than the destruction to the lefts agenda? The entire Democrat Party is a disease, for which radical surgery is required.

