Saturday, February 29, 2020

How Do You Stop a Bad Guy With a Gun?


Blog Author's Remarks -- Comments In Bold By Those Interviewed: "I'm not concerned about being attacked I'm a nice person" the thugs of the world thank you for being nice. "...he coulda like shot him in the leg to disable him..." Guess she never heard of the concept of center mass? Have to love that "call someone" answer... call who? A good guy with a gun? I don't get it - are all these people students, or mental facility patients? You can see the moment when their logic fails and they start struggling.

By brain hurts whenever some moron says “shoot in the leg” or “call someone” or even spends 1 second worrying about the bad guy being killed. Almost all of these, so called, students said the words "I feel" too many times for my taste; it's not about what, or how, you "FEEL"... Uneducated "kids". "If my dad owned a gun I would feel less safe." Why, what kind of dad do you have? The lady with the hoop earrings was the only one who could think clearly.

And this, "I feel like having a gun makes it, like, easier to go around shooting people." Glad to see we have got some real Einstein's out there. "I'm pretty sure you could be 14 years old, and just walk in and get a gun." Or, in other words, "I am completely ignorant, but I have a strong opinion about the subject". It's a shame that finding a group of brainwashed, uneducated people is so easy. Just go to "almost" any college campus.

Editorial Cartoon by A. F. Branco