From Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry
Warren gets a question in NH town hall from a voter asking what she shud tell relatives about the past claims of Native American ancestry. “I shouldn’t have done it. I am not a person of color, I am not a citizen of a tribe. And I have apologized for confusion I have caused” pic.twitter.com/ASUWovTK5c
— Alex Thompson (@AlxThomp) December 6, 2019
Blog Author's Comments: Elizabeth Warren made up elaborate stories over the years to bolster her claims that she is Native American.
The Massachusetts Senator even claimed her parents had to elope because her father’s parents were racist and didn’t approve of their son’s Cherokee girlfriend — she shamelessly claimed her Pawpaw’s high cheekbones were proof she is of Native American descent.
In 1996 the Harvard Crimson identified Elizabeth Warren as a woman of color and Native American.
In 1998 Harvard bragged Elizabeth Warren, “who is Native American”, was their only minority tenured woman on staff.
Trump Impeachment Needed to Deal with Slavery
Blog Author's Comments: Rep. Al Green (D-TX) went on with MSNBC this week and tried his best to wrap slavery around why he feels President Trump needs to be impeached.
This is a perfect snapshot of today’s Democrat party: hateful, ignorant and completely unhinged.
And as expected the MSNBC host sat in silence.


No comments:
Post a Comment