MAGA Hat Because I'm Black -- So I Bought the Biggest MAGA Hat
"I have a lot of friends who tell me that ... I shouldn't wear the #MAGA hat, so I bought the biggest MAGA hat," Bryson Gray says ahead of tonight’s rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. pic.twitter.com/ojOG20BdHp
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 9, 2019
Blog Author's Comments: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has defended violent MS-13 gang members, saying they are not “animals,” a term President Trump used to name MS-13 members.
Pelosi first alluded to God, saying, “Some of us who are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service” believe that “we are all God’s children” and “there is a spark of divinity among every person on earth, and we all have to recognize that as we respect the dignity and worth of every person.”
She went on to say we must recognize that divinity in others, and it is our responsibility to do so because we have “divinity in us.”
And...
Black Trump supporter Bryson Gray attended the Trump rally in Fayetteville North Carolina Monday evening and proudly donned a giant red MAGA hat.
A recent Rasmussen tracking report showed a spike among black voters in support of President Trump after he railed against Rep. Cummings’ abysmal performance and rat-infested Baltimore district.
For example, black approval for Trump in the first week of August 2019 was at 32% compared to 26% the first week of August in 2018, according to Rasmussen.
Last week the Bureau of Labor and Statistics released their August report which showed that black unemployment fell to 5.5% which is a record low.

No comments:
Post a Comment