Thursday, August 29, 2019

Political News with Videos and Details...

Socialist Bernie Sanders feels the bern from a Speed Bag


Bernard pretending he's in a debate with the Donald, and he will get much worse if that ever happens, Hey Bernie... prepare for some serious floor time!
Watch Lawrence O' Donnell's Lame-Ass Apology


He did not believe for a moment the story was true. He thought he could get away with the lie. Translation of Lawrence O’Donnell’s ‘apology’: 'Sorry I got caught trying yet again to lie about this President. I hate him so much for calling out the press for what we are, tools of the DNC.

So, I could not resist the opportunity to demean him to the few people that watch my show. I am only sorry that this news turned out to be false, and I will continue to provide biased coverage of this administration until I retire or am fired for unethical behavior, which we all know will never happen for attacking this President.

CNN Trashes James Comey...'Advisers were stunned by his behavior'...


Department of Justice Inspector General released his long awaited Report on the Comey memos and nothing will happen to him. Why is Attorney General Barr giving Comey a pass? Could it be because they are very good friends?

So when the evidence clearly shows that Comey was lying, CNN has an amazing reversal of actual facts, and has acted as if there was no harm done to anyone.

Links To More News

⁃ Horowitz IG Report on James Comey has been released...

⁃ Matt Whitaker...Very likely Andrew McCabe will be charged (update)...

⁃ Wait, what? Now Comey wants an apology? Dude you are insane...

⁃ Giuliani previews explosive surprise IG report on Comey...

⁃ This is getting sad, Biden appears to forget Obama's name...

Editorial Cartoon by A. F. Branco

No comments:

Post a Comment