Friday, June 14, 2019

Joe Biden: 'I think I'm either low IQ or slow, I don't know'

The first rule of politics is to not reinforce your opponent’s attacks by repeating them. Despite being in elective politics for the last 50 years, Joe Biden apparently didn’t get that memo.

At an event in Iowa, Biden repeated some of Trump’s jabs, bringing more attention to them.

(Via: TAM )
Blog Author's Input: So Biden said, "I think I’m either low IQ or slow" -- he is definitely both! But look at that crowd, the size, the energy and he’s the best they’ve got? He had 85 people at his event. He's having a rally in a fire house and the media wants us to believe he is ahead of President Trump in the polls.

The few people at the event are all wondering when it would end, so they could get their $10 and free Big Mac coupon. Old Joe used to just smile and not say too much, but now that he’s in the spotlight, everyone can see he’s actually not very bright.

The Democratic Party is using the most juvenile and ignorant attacks on the President. Why don't they simply run on the kind of job they will do? Because, this would show the people that it will be the same things they have always done. Biden or any of the democrat candidates are not the people I want in meetings with the heads of foreign countries, and least of all running my country.

Links To More News

Lindsey Graham on fake asylum seeker, and desperate Iranian Mullahs...

Mike Huckabee on Sarah Sanders' White House departure

Devin Nunes drops the hammer on Adam 'pencil neck' Schiff's head

Editorial Cartoon by Gary Varvel

No comments:

Post a Comment