If you have ever wondered what it must be like to be a bird flying alongside them is about as close as you can come. Christian Moullec takes us some amazing flights with his birds in this wonderful video. He has been helping birds migrate from Germany to Sweden since 1995. His efforts have raised awareness about the disappearance of migratory birds in Europe.
The Beauty Of Pollination
A wonderful look at nature and the beauty of pollination. Louie Schwartzberg is a Filmmaker who has been filming flowers for over 35 years using time lapse photography. He shows us the amazing world of pollen and pollinators with stunning high-speed images from his film “Wings of Life”. Louis was inspired by the vanishing of the honeybee, one of nature’s primary pollinators.
Flying The Corinth Canal
Hungarian pilot Peter Besenyei gets an amazing opportunity to do some flying in the Corinth Canal in Greece and he takes full advantage of it. I’m not sure how the Red Bull Air Racing team managed to get permission to fly the canal but it makes for an awesome flying video that any pilot should enjoy watching.
Lighthouses In Storm
I’ve always wondered what it would be like to live in a Lighthouse but not during a storm. After watching these lighthouse in a storm on the Pointe de Bretagne I’m pretty sure it would be a nerve wracking and tiring experience. If I had to choose between being in a lighthouse or on a boat at sea during a storm I think I’d choose the lighthouse.





No comments:
Post a Comment