Little Boy And Rescue Dog
The touching story of a little boy and his rescue dog who have become the best of friends. Xena was found by a Dekalb County, Georgia animal control officer and after recovering from being severely malnourished was paired with eight-year-old Jonny, who is autistic. This dog and boy truly love each other and are happy together. What a wonderful and happy story this has turned out to be for both Xena and Jonny’s family.
The Biggest Cat In New York City
Samson the cat holds the title of New York’s Biggest Cat as he weighs in at 28 lbs. and is four feet long. Many people think Samson is some sort of cross breed between a housecat and another animal but in fact, he is a breed of cat called a Maine Coon. I like how he walks using a baby stroller as every cat owner knows walking the cat is difficult.
Bears And More Bears
If you love bears then I think you’re going to enjoy seeing this collection of bear videos courtesy of The Pet Collective. I have had the pleasure of seeing a black bear in the wild for a few seconds and it was thrilling as it was unexpected. There are some really amusing clips of bears being bears and having a good time. Then there are some clips of humans being idiots and feeding bears. Please people, Don’t Feed The Bears!
If I Could Talk (Amazing Dog Short Film)
This video does not really require an introduction. I believe this to be one of the very best, heart warming stories, concerning our four legged furry family members that I have encountered. If you were ever lucky to experience the love of a cat or dog for many years and had to let them go, this will make you sad, but will also bring enjoyment from your own memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment