“I Will Continue Holding This Administration Accountable"
Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said there was “ample evidence” of collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russians.
Schiff said, “What I said on your show and others for over a year now, yes, there’s ample evidence of collusion in plain sight. That’s not proof of a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt. I would defer to Bob Mueller’s judgment, and I do. I think what we’re talking about here is the difference between conduct that rises to the level of criminality and conduct that is unethical, unpatriotic and corrupt but may not be criminal.”
He continued, “I don’t regret calling out this president for deeply unethical and improper conduct. Not a bit. I think the moment we start to think that we should back away from exposing this kind of malfeasance and corruption is a dangerous point.”
He added, “There is a risk when you have an immoral president, a president lacking in basic character who violates the norms of office, an even greater risk of doing too little oversight. I make no apologies for that. I’ll continue holding this administration accountable.”
(h/t: Breitbart)
Blog Author's Comments: If, Schiff actually wanted to go after someone who is immoral and has no character, where was he when Obama was in office? He will never get over the fact that Clinton lost. And, if he has a need to see someone with no character he should simply look in the mirror. He committed crimes by leaking from the intelligence committee to the mainstream media. It is difficult to walk back almost three years of comments when he has jumped from a high building in front of everyone to hear and see, with hope Mueller would provide a soft landing for him.
Democrat Adam Schiff, cannot point to a single thing Trump did that is either unethical or illegal. The meeting with the Russian attorney in Trump Tower is in no way worth his mentioning, totally ridiculous to talk about, but the Leftist media will not call him out. They wanted the same outcome he did. Any campaign can and would eagerly accept any opposition knowledge or information on their opponents. The Trump campaign did not receive or pay for anything, unlike Hillary Clinton who definitely did.



No comments:
Post a Comment