President Donald Trump tweeted out a photo of his new proposed border wall which shows a wall comprised solely of metal bars with spikes on top.
Trump’s tweet comes after he said earlier in the day: “I hope we don’t but we are totally prepared for a very long shutdown.”
“A design of our Steel Slat Barrier which is totally effective while at the same time beautiful!” Trump tweeted.
The reaction online was mostly negative across the spectrum. Writers for HuffPost, CNN, and NBC criticized and mocked the design:
Yashar Ali: (a freelance journalist for HuffPost and New York magazine.) "I love the emphasis on the pointy part....don't worry folks, these aren't nice slats...you could easily impale yourself!"
Jeffrey Gutterman: (a Licensed Mental Health Counselor.) "You are a sadistic bastard."
(Via: DW)
Blog Author's Comments: Yashar Ali, no pun intended but that is precisely the 'point' for the illegals to perhaps think before they attempt to climb the fence and impale themselves. Jeffrey, man up, the President is trying to save your sorry self. It seems as if you could use some mental health counseling yourself. I doubt that anyone who is critical of the President’s design is willing to take in and support some of the illegals.
The design could be improved if electricity were added as well. The typical leftists are and will be taking issue with the proposed fence. I say start fabricating it, this is for the safety of our border patrol and American citizens. Now that is a big, beautiful wall/fence, Mexico will be proud to pay for it. Another thing I like about this design is that it can be erected quite quickly.
A few of the no votes for money to fund the wall, at least on the GOP Senate side. We are finally rid of McCain and soon will be free of Corker and Flake. Lastly, I don't care what the fence will look like as long as it keeps illegal alien invaders, human traffickers and many of the drug smugglers out of our country.


No comments:
Post a Comment