Sunday, October 7, 2018

Congratulations To Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh...



President Trump: "I applaud and congratulate the U.S. Senate for confirming our Great Nominee, Judge Brett Kavanaugh, to the United States Supreme Court. Later today, I will sign his Commission of Appointment, and he will be officially sworn in. Very exciting!"
Blog Author's Comments: I am not tired of winning...Victory! Justice Kavanaugh was sworn in by Chief Justice John Roberts in a private ceremony, with his wife and children. It means that now Justice Kavanaugh will begin hearing cases before the court on Tuesday.


Brett Kavanaugh's ordeal has drastically discredited his liberal tormentors. I have high hopes that the way the Democrat Senators conducted themselves, will come back to severely damage them in the mid-term elections. After the disgusting assault on Kavanaugh, I do not believe the Democrat's have learned anything and their actions will not change.

No comments:

Post a Comment