Sunday, September 9, 2018

Memes From The Patriot Post & Blog Author's Comments...

Replacement For Their Straw Ban

The Group Antifa

Colon Kaepernick, The Kneeler

When In Chicago, Bring Bullet Proof Vest

Blog Author's Comments: President Trump on Obama's Speech: "I'm sorry, I watched it, but I fell asleep. I found he's very good. Very good for sleeping.

Amusing, it's good to have someone representing us who doesn't bow to the media pressure to flatter liberals as - they do. Obama had gotten testy and no-doubt extremely jealous, that Trump was getting credit (or should be) for the booming economy.

He did some whining about that:
Obama mentioned the financial crisis at the beginning of his term saying "When I came into office in 2009 we were losing 800,000 jobs a month." "I mention all this just so when you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let’s just remember when this recovery started," Obama then said, "I'm glad it's continued but when you hear about this economic miracle that’s been going on, when the job numbers come out, monthly job numbers, suddenly Republicans are saying 'It's a miracle.' I have to remind them, actually, those job numbers are the same as they were in 2015 and 2016."
This ex-president Barak Hussein Obama, continues to lie, he has never stopped.

President Trump responded:
"We were heading south, bad numbers there in the last couple of years, it was this way and going in the wrong direction. It was the weakest recovery in the history of our country."
So here is the headline for August job growth, from the unfriendly source Reuters: August Job Growth Surges.

Job growth "accelerated," with 210,000 new jobs being added, and, even more remarkably, wages increased at the fastest rate in nine years.

We had an eight year period of wage stagnation under Obama (and wages didn't grow much under Bush, either).

The economy is growing so quickly that the Fed is finally raising interest rates (to manage the growth and give us room to cut rates during the inevitable slowdown) after eight years of zero or below zero interest rates and three (or more?) rounds of "Quantitative Easing," dumping paper money into the economy.

Sidney Powell On The Lou Dobbs Show

Mueller Doesn't Want The Truth, He Just
Wants Trump: Former Federal Prosecutor

No comments:

Post a Comment