Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Michael Wolff Asked To Prove Discredited Claims
In Anti-Trump Book: 'My Evidence Is The Book'...


Michael Wolff, the author behind the discredited book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, provided the Oprah Winfrey defense over inaccuracies in his anti-Trump book: if it sounds true to somebody, it's got to be true.

In an interview on MSNBC Monday, Wolff told his critics that his book is all the proof anyone needs to back up its claims. Host Katy Tur suggested to Wolff that releasing any evidence he has could silence his critics pretty quickly.

“You have tapes,” she said. “Are you going to release the tapes?”

“No, I’m going to do — you know, I have what every journalist has, I work like every journalist. I have tapes, I have notes,” Wolff said.

“But if people are questioning it, why not produce the evidence?” Tur responded.

Wolff stuttered through his answer:
“Because that’s not what — I’m not in your business. My evidence is the book, read the book. If it makes sense to you, if it strikes a cord, if it rings true, it is true.”
How about that for a defense? Wolff's well on his way to sitting on the other side of the MSNBC news desk!

(Via. Grabien News)
Blog Author's Comments: With the liberal mainstream media, the dirty cop special counsel Robert Mueller and now this so-called book full of untruths, the former communist propaganda chiefs in Russia have to be looking at our media with equal parts of admiration and surprise. They could never do this good of a job. Hitler and Goebbels are staring up from below in awe for sure. But, all of the above will not help the Democrats win elections with the way they have conducted themselves the previous eight years to the present day. The author Wolff is an incompetent liar. But I haven't seen anyone so excited at getting their 15 minutes of stardom in a long time. After his little time in the sun he will be thrown overboard like all their other useful idiots.

This interview should be used as a modern example of cultural relativism. Pilate said it 2,000 years ago, and we are still debating over the basic definition today, "What is truth?" In the vast majority of interviews I have seen on television, I rarely see the interviewer asked the guest, "Why should we believe you?" Guests are seldom asked about the foundation of their belief system or comments. Without a proper foundation, the truth cannot take root. The more Mr. Wolff speaks the more he demolishes his own credibility.

So Wolff is just another media Leftist who thinks that he doesn't need to prove anything he says, just saying it or writing makes it "true." These people cannot continue to have influence on the World. There needs to be a law against lying that is, deliberately claiming something to be true without proof that is not backed up with evidence. Basically he has no proof about what he has written. But, once a lie is published, it becomes truth. That has always been the communication theory of the Democratic Party.

Democrats Know They Cannot Politically
Survive A Successful Trump Presidency

No comments:

Post a Comment